Situated 6 km north of Jaisalmer on the way to Ramgarh these are royal cenotaphs where carved images of late Maharawals and their families are seen. Each chhatri preserves an inscribed tablet recording the death of Maharawals on which the memorials are raised. The chhatris have been built in a set pattern but in different sizes. The beautiful spot, Jait bundh (Dam) named after Maharawal Jait Singh was constructed in 1513 AD. Attached to the bundh is a fruit garden.