Taragarh (star fort) rises 250 metres above the valley. It is accessible by road via Nallah Bazaar and a bridle path from behind the Dargah. Between 1860 and 1920, it was used as a sanatorium by the British. Situated in the Nagpahari of Aravalli ranges, it affords an interesting view of the Dargah and of the valley to the west. Bibi Hafiz Jamal, the saint’s daughter lived in this valley, which is named after her. Jahangir built a hunting palace and tanks here, which are now in ruins. The fort also has Miran Saheb ki Dargah, who was the Governor of the fort and laid down his life in an encounter.