Kedarnath Badrinath Premium Yatra
Via: Guptkashi, Kedarnath, Rudraprayag, Badrinath. Mana
Transport : Innova
Price : Rs. 31900/Adult
Reporting Place : Haridwar
Day 1: Haridwar - Guptkashi – Start early morning, drive towards Guptkashi.
Depending upon time availability, visit Guptkashi temple
-Stay at Kailash Residency (http://thekailashresidency.com/) or Similar (Dinner & Breakfast Included) 1-Room
Day 2: Guptkashi to Kedarnath
~1 hour drive, followed by 17 Km Trek. (Pony & Palkis are available as option)
Evening Darshan & Aarti at Kedarnath Temple, Night halt at Kedarnath (GMVN Guest House Dormitory with Bunk Beds) – 2 Beds
Day 3: Kedarnath - Rudraprayag
- Attend early morning pooja, (starts at 4:30 AM), Trek down from Kedarnath to Gaurikund.
- Depending upon time, visit Triyugi-Narayan temple – a place where Lord Shiva & Mata Parvati were married.
- Night stay at Hotel Monal Resort (http://monalresorts.com/) or Similar. Dinner & Breakfast Included) 1-Room
Day 4: Rudraprayag – Badrinath
- Start early morning. Reach Badrinath in the afternoon.
- After hotel checkin, visit to Mana Village (famous for Mahabharat times). Interesting points to see - Bhim Bridge and Vyas Cave). Also last village on Indian side before China border. It is very peaceful place just 3 Km from Badrinath.
- Attend evening Pooja & Darshan at Badrinath temple
Stay at Badrinath – Hotel Snowcrest http://www.hotelsnowcrestbadrinath.com/ or Similar. Dinner & Breakfast Included – 1 Room
Day 5: Badrinath – Haridwar
- Early morning pooja / Darshan at Badrinath.
Leave for Haridwar (~9 hrs drive)
Price –Total INR 31,900 Per Person
- Stay at above mentioned places.
- Dinner & Breakfast (other than at Kedarnath). Meals are available at GMVN Guest house, but paid on-the-spot.
- Transport (Swift Dzire or Similar – from Haridwar to Haridwar)
Not Included –
Meals at Kedarnath, Cost of Palki/Pony/Helicopter